Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finally My Stock Cleared + Short Review!

Hi Guys/Girls,
My stock has arrived for the Mechanical Chain Base. The Pictures can be found at DuelMasterNg Blog.

-Set 1 (Mechanical Chain Base 001 to 003) = RM 75
-Set 2 (Mechanical Chain Base 004 to 006) = RM 75

Promotional Set = Set 1 + Set 2 = RM 140~

HG 1/144 Hi Nu Gundoom


- Stock Allocation = 10 boxes (~All Fully Booked~)
- Price will be announce soon ~ RM95

Pre-Ordered:-
1) Dex - 1 (Postage)
2) blinky_w - 2
4) DuelMasterNg - 3 (COD)
5) Myself - 1 (Peace)
6) Bryan - 2 (COD)
7) Lawrence Ho - 1

UNBOX-ING EXPERIENCE















My Straight Built MC Model 1/144 Hi-NU Evolve



I have slightly weather the top part (grey color part) because I mistaken that part for the color, because the given color has some marble effect, but I thought It was crack :(, but after the cover up using the dry brushing.. It just look good.
The top part of the body was nice and the parts really snap fit easily.

Lower front part of the body has perfect detailing. I was happy with blue sticker given by them :)

The lower back part of the body.. Looks superb detailing. I really love this.

The inside bottom part of the body detailing of the Hi Nu Evolve was also very nicely detailed, although it's not necessary to put lining into it but I want to make it as detail as possible if there're some close up shot on the model, the fine line detail can make the Gundam looks good.





I've added the fine chrome detailing and also some fine grey lining for the foot. I've also use hand paint Gundam silver color to do metal detailing for the dark grey part of the foot to make it more realistic.

More review will be done for the MC Model Hi Nu Evolve. Temporary was outstation with own job.

Cheers,

bZai

8 comments:

Jay Ismail said...

bro.u sellin the bases.?how much for both sets all together?

bZai said...

Hi Jay, do give me ur contact number, so I can sms to you once I got the price. Now still getting the price from my supplier, so can you either email your contact number to me at nicholas_cch@hotmail.com, or just reply here. Thanks.

DuelMasterNG said...

:)

DuelMasterNG said...

http://duelmasterng.blogspot.com/2011/04/hg-rx-93-2-hi-nu-gundoom-straight-build.html

Hi-Nu Gundoom ;)

kay said...

r u still selling the hi nu bro?

kay said...

guess not ><

Airil said...

hey there,wondering if you're still selling these Hi-Nu Gundoom I'm super interested.

:D

bZai said...

Sorry guys~ I had sold out already.. for the first batch :( so sorry...

but as for the second batch.. I think I can still grab some stock. If you would want to have that, do email me @ nicholas_cch@hotmail.com

Thanks guys