Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2011 Mid Year Bakuc - Pre Event Pictures (26 May)


The Day has finally come to Mid Year Bakuc~@~The Mines MIECC, this event is in conjunction of the Malaysian Book Fair. And so, without further gilding the lily,. And with no more ado,. I give to you the Seeker of Serenity,. The Protector of the Originality, BANDAI BAKUC FAIR!

Here are some pictures of the pre-event setup ;)

Unicorn... Work in Progress :p



Display Booths





Gundam Meisters at Work!





My Participation ;)




Another Fellow Participant... incomplete kit?



Some Point of Interest... you see what I see?





Stay tuned to my blog as I would have more updates for the event!

Cheers ;)

3 comments:

madmoz said...

Limited gunpla list? Any chance of finally seing that orange destiny?

bZai said...

Bro madmoz.. Indeed I got see some gunpla Meister putting the MG Orange Destiny in place.. I think this time they maybe selling it :)..

I will go there tomorrow after work.. or maybe on this weekend :) so.. hope you can be there also to enjoy the fun. Cheers

DuelMasterNG said...

Nice ;)