Friday, June 10, 2011

LITT TAK Warehouse sales Price Coverage First Day(10 June)

Hi Guys and Girls..

Well, too bad I can't keep my promises... too bad... because when I went to the warehouse sales.. nothing nice was there... they only restock a few types from HG's ... very sad.. than as LITT TAK had say that they will sell special items day after day.. and for today is just HG 00 Seven Swords Inspection Version with action base 3 and is selling for RM100.. than I also see PG GP01 fb sold at RM 660.. I think it's a nice deal.. it's located near the cashier.. next to the promotion Item.. HG Sinanju - RM 80


The pictures for this 00 seven sword is from other website.. as reference. Anyway, I had only saw 1 box of core fighter at RM 150.. and some limited edition SD gundam with the price RM 27.. Other than that.. nothing much is interesting there.. and the customer there comparing to the last previous sales was really too little... around mid afternoon only have around 6 customers there... well.. the warehouse sales was not really a success comparing to previous.

Thanks for your time in reading. If tomorrow have more new things to update. I will post here.. Expected nothing much to report.. I will make a short report on the price for MG 00 Raiser with 1 LED sold in Malaysia.

Comparing of prices.. Be a smart customer.

1) Lowyat Plaza = RM 213
2) Berjaya Time Square = RM 235
3) Berjaya Building(Nokia Center) = RM 215
4) Gundam Distributer = RM 250

Hope this information is fair enough for the customer to choose. Cheers.

bZai

No comments: