Sunday, October 2, 2011

MCMODEL FA-93 HWS V GUNDOOM

Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm here to confirm that MC MODEL next model will be HWS. Here're the post from the MCMODEL Home page :-)

Some of the translated words from Google Translate.

"The machine is in the RX-93 V GUNDOOM based on the prototype to increase the armor and equipment for the design concept born of the body.
The product is more fun to play, more abundant species for the purpose of portfolio design. In the new HWS equipment, the designers added a lot of secret agencies Oh, following the first official figure on the front and back, for more information please everyone's attention look forward to it."mcmodel.cn

Well, I'm really happy to know that they come out with Heavy Weapon System. as It's really a very nice Gundam. Below are the pictures from their website.

Front View

Back View

:MORE PICTURES:
[Updated on 18-10-2011]





So far, I'm still asking my supplier to try get for me this once it's open for sells :-) but in the mean time, I can just pray that the RMB price drop.. because currently it just went up.

Cheers,
bZai




3 comments:

CarlYu said...

Bzai, do you have info as to around how much this will cost?

bZai said...

I don't know how much it cost yet.. Will let u know If I got info..

Nicholas said...

I think it should be around RM80 to RM90.. this will be the market range for this kit :)