Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LBX - Perseus Reviews

Dear All,

After a long break from building LBX.. it's time to get back to track :) to reduce some backlogs I had.. well, now I will be starting on to build the LBX Perseus.. Let's start off with some weapon.. both the weapon is colored.. and wait it to dry to check if it's nicely painted or not.. else I will need to wash it off tomorrow.

So here's the picture of some painting done using the Chrome marker from Tamiya on the Weapon for Perseus.


The stones below are some effect needed for my diorama.. Soon will see it. As for more updates for the LBX Perseus please stay tune..

Updated Today ~ Dated 25 March 2012.

I've finally find time to build and complete the Perseus, although it's a fast build, but I just take it as a time to leisure to have an easy straight build for this kit.. It's actually approximately 1 hours time to build it including panel lining and so on.. but I have used 2 hours for it because I was actually enjoying myself pose-ing it.. so here's the picture below of the parts by parts assembled.

~THE RUNNERS~



~THE STICKER~

~The Chest Part~




~The Hip & Leg Part~



~The Whole Body Part~



~The Head Part Attached~






~The Complete Part~







There's actually a cape for this Perseus, but I decided not to put on it because it looks a little sissy. So, temporary, here's the finishing product.. it's very simple to build and articulation wise, nothing to shout at.. :-) So, I hope you guys enjoy my short review~

Cheers,
bZai


No comments: