Sunday, November 28, 2010

28 November 2010.. The Final Day for Bakuc/Bandai Fair 2010.. Sungai Wang Plaza Kuala Lumpur!

THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD!


Hi guys.. stay for staying tune to my blog.. I was going tru the hard time but all these few days n 1 whole week.. but it was indeed a worth while afford! :-)

I had won the Limited Edition of 1/144 clear parts of the heros for all seasons gundam from RX78-2 Gundam till 00 Raiser gundam!.. According to the LITTAK announcer, "It's very limited Item! In whole world only got 2000 boxes.. each box is endorse with 1 serial number.. and in Malaysia "NOW" only have ONE and ONLY ONE Box..." So I was the luckiest guy to get that box! endorse with the code.. 000395! :-)

When the Announcer picking up the microphone and said.. the Winner of the 2010 lucky draw contestants that wont the limited edition gundam was... "Has a letter "H" in the name... and is a "HE" ... (I was really hoping it was me, on that time :D).. than the announcer continue.. he was a young guy!.. age 28!.. (3 target hit! :D) the name was.. NICHOLAS CHUA CHING HIN!" :-) I flew to the stage to get my limited edition kit! OMG... really was very heavy though... after the confirmation of the identity card!.. for authentication! I was ready to get the gift.. and after that a photo session with all the winners of the competition for the Bakuc 2010 November Season!..

The limited edition Pictures!!! YEAH!