Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bandai Fair (Bakuc) @ Sungai Wang, 25 November 2010

Today I had been to the Bandai fair once again.. there're some new items been added into the row.. and a few price list of the items had been spotted..

New Items found : Sango gashapon spotted.. selling RM13 per box.
Most Cheapest HG found : Sold at RM 27..

Help 1 of the lowyat.net forum-er get some of the kits..
Zhao Yun metallic color EXPO edition = RM 20.00
MG 00Qan[T] = RM 150.00
HG Harute = RM 64.00

FOC 1 paper bag of MG 00 QAN[T] + Bandai 2010 Catalog + Bandai Sango Catalog these are to replace the FG Force Impulse Clear version as it's all given out.. [Sad news]

**Congratulation I wish to those lucky's 1.. who got the FG as free gifts.

I got myself MG Death Scythe Ver Ka, the picture I haven't manage to take it to post it here because my battery is still charging.. Temporary I just put referal link picture from http://www.gaijin-gunpla.com/mg-deathscythe-first-look-2/ Sorry for that.. I will upload my own pictures once everything is ready!



No comments: