Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reviews on the new 00Qan(T) SD version


Been busy a while ago with MG Zaku but got some time for this new guy in town.. SD 00Qan(T)
It tooks me 2 hours plus to build this kit, and I did some panel lining on him, it's rather fine panel-lining skills that I learn from a fellow gunpla builder. Well to cut all the crap, here goes..

The Reviews..
- I had bought this kit for RM 32 from AF Hobby shop(Malaysia) and for those people who visited my blog wants to know the location for this shop, just leave it in the comment or mail me.
- It's a 800 yen product.. quite ok.. with long leg smile.gif better than the short version of SD..
- The parts are easy to take out.. not much trimming on the gates because the new technology for the runnerssmile.gif
- Snap fit on all parts from body to leg..
- I got a small problem from the shield that's attached to the left arm.. where it's abit loose.. I wonder why..
- Big piece of sticker(for me)
- Plastic color was ok.. so I didn't do much paint job on my kit. just some panel lining and there goes..
- If you've own a 00Raiser SD, you can mount the raiser into 00Qan(T), because they have the slot for it.
- Overall conclusion.. It's 1 nice kit to build with 1 green transparent stand and took me 2 hrs to finish everything..

Well, just by writing + reading will be bored.. Pictures below are more informative, "A picture is worth a thousand words"



3 comments:

DuelMasterNG said...

good job bro :) saw your new Zaku II too :p

bZai said...

Haha :) Thanks Nick

bZai said...

I love this kit :)