Saturday, January 8, 2011

News Update On Display Base!!..


News TT Hongli/GaoGao UPDATES! **PLEASE BOOKMARK MY BLOG!**

Hello guys n girls and also fellowship of Gunpla builders/modelers/collectors, I've got the price for the lighting base already.. It's RM 50 each for COD price.. I got 20 in stock now but after deduct the order from everyone in my blog I have few more left with me still vacant.. meaning no owner yet.. coz the stock is limited.. so it's available till while stock last... It's time to save the precious Gunpla and figurine from Dust ATTACK :) by bZai

PRICE FOR THE BASE!! = RM 50 each !! Very HOT & CHEAP!!

Box Art of the Display Case!

MG 1/100 Sinanju in the Display Base!






MG 1/100 Exia in the Display Base!



Inner Compartment of the Display Base!



The Clear Casing for the Display Box!



Scalability of this Clear Display Case with 2 LED lighting for MG , 1/100 are Dimension 21.5*21*26CM and Operate with 2 AAA batteries!

Upon confirmation from my good friend, the supplier from China, he promise me to bring back for me before Chinese New Year.. so anyone would like to pre-order it? Just drop me a mail or in the comment here.. I will NOT get any DEPOSIT!.. Just let me know ya!..

DISPLAY CASE PRE-ORDER LIST!
asoryokidese - 7
ng_kk2003 - 5
imrickdias(LYN) - 2
blinky_w(LYN) - 1
Calvin YueLoong(FB) - 1


Cheers,
bZai

18 comments:

DuelMasterNG said...

Can't wait to see the base... I presume it is not for Gundam only ;;)

bZai said...

Haha bro, just stay tune ya.. hold on thigh to this blog as it's really gonna be awesome base!

The Kamen Rider Fan said...

an action base? or those hangar base? man, i hate waiting. haha

bZai said...

After I get the Picture from my supplier, I shall let you know :) currently I'm doing special Chinese New Year Special Sales :) for MG Strike Noir. Only at RM70 for COD.. and just add RM10 for shipping throughout Malaysia!

lele said...

MG Strike Noir rm70 for COD? did you mean TT hongli kit?

bZai said...

Hi Fila Lee,
Yep, it's RM70 for TT Hongli Kit!... because I got it at RM70 from a good friend from oversea.. so I gonna sell it cheap too.. without earning because Gundam is my Passion! :) sharing = caring..

DuelMasterNG said...

Yo... I want the display case! I want SOME in fact... let me know as soon as you get the pricing information lor ;)

bZai said...

Pre-booking without need to pay deposit.. is available right now!.. maybe you like 2 or 3? just let me know :) as for the price wise.. if u found it not cheap n decided to withdraw a few or not to buy at all.. also will be ok 1.. no worries!.. I just need to order the total number of stock.. so that I could supply to local market if no 1 buy it from here

I will finalize the quantity to get into Malaysia.. by this Tuesday! Cheers yo!..

Unknown said...

Hi, I am newbie ..
But i really want to have the display base ..
Let me know $$ ...

Unknown said...

If $$ is ok .. can i have 5 ?

bZai said...

Hi, ng_kk2003..

I will post the price here.. don't worry.. as I had said in my comment just now :) you can pre-order first.. because I also don't know how many stocks, my supplier in China has.. and for the price.. if after you order.. n you feel not ok.. than it's ok to cancel.. no worries yo!..

bZai said...

Hi ng_kk2003,

Ok bro, Set!, I will pre-booking 5 for you ya :)..

Cheers!

bZai said...

LAST Order!!! Fast or going to be left out :) haha!

DuelMasterNG said...

Bro, book 10 for me...

bZai said...

Hi DuelMasterNG,

Wow.. I've just submit my order.. but luckily I got order more.. I see wat I can do for you ya.. thanks man!

Cheers,
bZai

bZai said...

Hello guys n girls and also fellowship of Gunpla builders/modelers, I've got the price for the lighting base already.. It's RM 50 each for COD price.. I got 20 in stock now but after deduct the order from everyone in my blog I have few more left with me still vacant.. meaning no owner yet.. coz the stock is limited.. so it's available till while stock last... It's time to save the precious Gunpla and figurine from Dust ATTACK :)

steven said...

hi man,
do you stil have this in stock?

bZai said...

Sorry, I don't sell this anymore. :)