Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some of Latest News I found!..

Non scale SD NZ-666 "Kshatriya"

More details about the new info is in this link, Kshatriya Info 1 or Kshatriya Info 2

Non scale SD Nightingale
More details about the new info is in this link, Nightingale Info

Perfect Grade TT Hongli 3 Kingdoms Series

More details about the new info is in this link, PG TT Info


**I've found out this New TT HongLi Three Kingdoms new unit is not Perfect Grade from my supplier, upon proving that It's a Perfect Grade or not I will be taking all 3 in for 1 each to do testing :).. as soon as I got these from shipment I will assembled it and review in on this blog..

<23/11/2011>
Hi guys,

I had got all 3 models in, SD Perfect Grade Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei .. All these 3 models are consider perfect grade because normally SD/BB are unable to do much of the movement. but this perfect are able to have more movement. I am currently assembling 1 Guan Yu, I had a few good points of why it's a good kit to buy :) As for the Ly Bu and his horse, It's reaching my door steps few more days.

As for your information, I will upload everything here once I found a suitable time for it, currently my time was packed with Chinese New Year preparation. But If you're wandering where to buy this.. well, One of my trusted friend is currently selling it.

Copy Pasted from his Facebook, just in-case, Facebook is block in some line.
"Manufacturer: TT Hongli
Scale: SD
Origin: TT Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Liu Bei - COD: RM40 / Courier (Peninsular Malaysia): RM45
Review @ http://www.dachong.gz.cn/read.php?tid-23869.html

Guan Yu - COD: RM35 / Courier (Peninsular Malaysia): RM40
Review @ http://www.dachong.gz.cn/read.php?tid-23899.html

Zhang Fei - COD: RM35 / Courier (Peninsular Malaysia): RM40
Review @ http://www.dachong.gz.cn/read.php?tid-23929.html

* Current selling in set of 3 (Liu Bei + Guan Yu + Zhang Fei). Not selling individually.

Stocks shall arrive after Chinese New Year.
Now OPEN for pre-order.

Please PM me for booking, as I have been told the stocks are limited and my friend need to book them with the supplier in advanced."
Fore more info -> Link Here!

Cheers!

4 comments:

The Kamen Rider Fan said...

is it really perfect grade? im sorry, i cant understand chinese, so i just look at the pic at the website

bZai said...

Haha.. Temporary I also put this only because not much of info.. yes, it's perfect grade as the picture shows it. I will still hunt for more information about this nice kit from my supplier and discuss it here.

Cheers
Nicholas

DuelMasterNG said...

bro, you can link the SD nightingale to my blog instead ;) http://duelmasterng.blogspot.com/2011/01/sd-nightingale-straight-build-review.html

bZai said...

Done bro duelmasterng!..

I had link it!.. Cheers!