Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gundam GBWC 2011 November - Open Category

PRE-EVENT Photo Shoot and Price Reports in Sungai Wang Plaza, KL

Hi guys and girls, fellow Gundam lovers,

I'm participating for the Open Category for this round :) It's my second time of participating, so just give me comments and critics if there are any. Well, I went to submit the kit at 23:00 hours on 17-11-2011 as told, but as soon as I reach there, everything was still not yet set up by the workers of Sg Wang, and they are actually only started to dismantling the parts of the events from the previous function.

I've also wander around to see others contestant participation, it's consider really a WOW effect, because can see so many good stuff, they had a short display before even put in the casing for display. This is actually to keep us busy while waiting for the display casing to set up properly.


Below's my competition kits.. :-) feel free to comment



Below is the full details kit on every contestant kits that I saw, Here goes..





























Well, most of the contestant actually not yet arrive in full to submit their kits.. so It's still have allot of empty space, but I could say that on the 18-11-2011 should have filled up with a few new entry.

Anyway, I've also take a few promotion screen shot from littak.. well, here goes..















Price List:-
HG White Hyaku Shiki - RM 60++
HG Delta Plus Clear Expo - RM 130
HG ZZ Zeta Clear Expo - RM 100
MG Zaku Clear Expo - RM 180

AS for pricing wise.. huhu~.. it's all under fair buy to good buy.. so this is just a pre-event reports so Please come and get the good price items on 18-11-2011 till 23-11-2011.

Cheers,
bZai

No comments: