Friday, November 25, 2011

PG 1/60 Strike - Bootleg Kit GHD Version

I've found a few pieces of information from the Website called GundamCentral and I found it interesting to share it here.. It's about the PG 1/60 Strike from the Manufacturer name GHD from China. Many people had actually complain about this brand, but well.. I myself had try a few SD kits from this brand, personal judgement is that, they're need to do allot of sanding works and also trimming works.. so for those who doesn't really want to spend their time doing such thing, better get Original Bandai :-) which will cost tons if compare with this counter part brand.

So for the box art, and the box size, it's exactly the same as the original Bandai except for the wordings :-) The pictures taken below are actually referencing from the GundamCentral, although I had not ask permission from them, but I think sharing is caring.. :-) plus he did very good job in finishing this kit.




Well, Here goes some of the pictures taken from the net, and as comparison as well :) Referencing to GundamCentral




GundamCentral had actually did a very good comparison on the head parts as I can see that it's rather obvious on the first look of the Gundam.

As follows by, the finger.. I read that he is having some issues while fixing the fingers of the PG Strike, well here's the picture.


The Finger

The Hand

The full Arm

As for the Head and Chest part, he had use some glue and cement parts on to fit the parts of the inner frame properly.

The Body and Head

As for the

It can actually bend as the original Bandai's version


The closer look of the body and head

As read from the forum that he had actually modified the V-fin that looks a little bit like freedom. Hehe.. nice one.. but for me, I think both looks almost identical.

Here goes the final form of the complete assembled PG Strike 1/60 scale.


So After Add On with Aile Strike Pack.. it becomes this...

~Outdoor view~

Nice Pose! Thumbs Up!


Normal Regular pose on the stand

~Indoor view~






Happy Viewing :-)

Cheers,
bZai

2 comments:

Big bore said...

how much cost for this model?

bZai said...

Not so sure bro :) I'm not selling this model.. I heard it's really frustrated if wanted to build it.. well, I think it would be around RM 250.. if not mistaken.. :)