Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BANDAI LITTAK Warehouse Clearance: 10 March 2011

Day 2~ LITTAK Warehouse.. [reporting live from Kws Perindustrian Desa Tun Razak]
Location: In front of Littak Warehouse.

PG price was the same as the price reported yesterday.
MG price was the same as the price reported yesterday, except MG Unicorn with Cage price was RM250.
HG price was ranging from RM40 to RM60
SD BB sango Kuden was RM10 each.

Price HG
======
Full Armor Gundam 7th - RM 50
Sword Impulse - RM 50
Red Frame - RM 40
Blitz - RM 40
Aegis - RM 40
God Gundam - RM 60
Nobel Gundam - RM 50
Akatsuki Gundam - RM 80
Susanovo Trans-Arm - RM 50
Arios Trans-Arm - RM 50
Bear Guy - RM 60
Rezel Commando - RM 74
Rezel - RM 54
Extream Gundam - RM 54
Dynames GN Arm Type D - RM 200
Infinite Justice - RM 50
Destiny - RM 50
Strike Rouge I.W.S.P. - RM 50

Price MG
=======
Ac Guy - RM 133
Rezel Commando - RM 166
Sazabi - RM 265
Strike Freedom Extra Finish - RM 330
Strike Freedom - RM 160
Freedom - RM 126
NT 1 - RM 100
MK2 ver 1 - RM 93
MK2 TITAN ver 1 - RM 93/153 (got 2 boxes.. with different price T_T)
Nemo - RM 93

Price NG
======
Green Frame - RM 83
Blitz Clear Version - RM 67
00 Raiser Clear - RM 200 (Extreamly Expansive, from previous warehouse sales)

Meteor Unit - RM 265
Scope Dog - RM 180

-----------------------------------------

09:00 AM - Reach the destination but seems lesser people than the previous warehouse sales.

09:30 AM - Have a quick browse, and get the items that I want, Add in Haul, MG RX78-2 OYW, HG 7 Gundam, 2 in 1 box SD clear Exia and 0 Gundam, 2 in 1 God Gundam with Wing zero custom.

10:00 AM - People starts to come in more n more, and the stocks are getting lesser real quick.

10:30 AM - Gouf Custom sold at RM100 was out of stock, Evangelion - You're Not Alone series, RM 70 each but also sold out..

11:00 AM - Went out to have breakfast + lunch

12:00 PM - Went back in to LITTAK Warehouse..

01:00 PM - Waiting for Expo versions Item to be released for selling :D

01:30 PM - Still waiting for the Expo Gundam to release.. but too bad it ain't release today.. no choice .. had to go yam cha with my fellow friends, and manage to play his remote control helicopter :P

03:30 PM - Went back to LITTAK Warehouse, as usual, they restock a few items.. Going Merry - RM 126, NG Regen Duel - RM 50, Kamen Rider - RM 126. Which is quite disappointed.. because I was hopping that a few expo at least to be release today.

04:00 PM - The people from everywhere seems flooded the whole warehouse.. Allot of people buying gunpla here n there.. and also many buyers bought the Thomas Engine, and also some baby toys..

05:00 PM - Finally there are some new restock, MG Aile Strike - RM 126, RG Zaku - RM 84(or maybe RM 83, can't remember), HG Unicorn(normal) - RM 50, and Extream Gundam - RM 54

06:00 PM - Paid my new haul of the day and shouting "Elvis, has left the building!" was so happy because bought some nice kit!

P/S: Very sorry for the late update for my live feed.. Stay tune for my next day review as I had my assistant ready to help me update live feeds.

P/S~S: Today I just got a news from a ladyl friend working in LITTAK saying that tomorrow @ midvalley oso having anotther sales something like LITTAK warehouse sales.. but selling a different thing kekeke.. Do check it out yo!

Cheers,
bZai

10 comments:

Unknown said...

2 in one 0 gundam & exia r2 clear is the EXPO version right?

possible on the future, other EXPO items will be sold there, hehehe...

thanks very much for the HG prices, its really helpful, :)
hope for updated item price there, hehehe...

btw, did you meet the others there?

DuelMasterNG said...

wahahahaha... near real-time update :p

Fate, Freedom, Edward, David, me (for a short while) were there ;) Nothing really attractive tho... see if there is any other expo version to be released :p

DuelMasterNG said...

... and dude... let me know once you see any special edition thingy, OK?

Beyond said...

Hi there, I'm having problem searching for the warehouse mann :((
When under the fly-over where shld I turn into? The most left or the one on the middle?
If I turn the most left and keep straight then is there a route infront for another left route?? Hope you can help me with the address T.T

DuelMasterNG said...

LITT TAK Sdn Bhd (134706-X)
No. 6, Jalan 4/118B,
Desa Tun Razak, Cheras,
56000 Kuala Lumpur,
West Malaysia.

Tel: 603 - 9172 1108 (Hunting Line), 9172 6905, 9172 6907
Fax: 603 - 9172 1997

You should check their website @
http://www.litttak.com.my/

bZai said...

Thanks Nick to help me answer everything here.. :) hehe.. basically nothing much of the special thingy~

Hehe.. agassi, yep I saw fate,freedom,david n oso nick :D I also see allot of my other buyers as well today :D .. although not much of the live feeds update coz.. really not much of the time to do posting.. bz hunting cheap stuff :P

Beyond said...

This is not helping man...
I'm following the address given and I ended up lost in cheras and at last back home without visiting the shop zzz...
Nevermind, will hunt for one last time tomolo..
PG astray here i come !!!

Nicholas said...

Beyond, are u using GPS ? lol.. try google map, just type in LITT TAK Sdn Bhd @ the search button.. than u can see the location :P

u really wanna buy the PG red frame? I can help u with this :P kekeke... but additional charge RM 10 :P

Beyond said...

Haha Nicholas...Thanks for trying to help :P
Anyway, I found out today and apparently I went too far ahead thats why I missed it...
Grabbed PG astray red frame for Rm600 (Although I hope to get it at Rm580 and tried to bargain with them and at last ended up no discount =='') and both of my friends grabbed titanium shinanju and ver.ka unicorn...
Anyway thanks to bZai for the clearance sale info and whoever tried to help :DD

Gunpla rocks !!

bZai said...

haha beyond.. follow my blog and also ask ur friend to follow ya :P