Sunday, March 13, 2011

BANDAI LITTAK Warehouse Clearance: 13 March 2011

SUNDAY~ THE LAST DAY OF LITTAK WAREHOUSE SALES~

Basically, I did not post much on the last day because the price is the same.. and there are no EXPO Gundam for sale.. Really very disappointed.. than.. I can just say that It's really waste of afford if go there again to check on old stuff.. As I know from my friends, they do restocking for the MG Gouf Custom, and also MG Wing Zero Custom.. and my haul for the last day was 2 keroro (asking my friends to help me get)

Cheers,
bZai

2 comments:

Beyond said...

Sien lo like that...Ntg much special...Btw, anyone of you guys selling off PG aile strike + strike gundam (Clear color version)? Looking for cheap price !!

Nicholas said...

LOL.. bro Beyond.. I dun have PG aile Strike or strike gundam either.. but I know got some1 selling @ lowyat.net.. :) do u want it?