Saturday, March 12, 2011

BANDAI LITTAK Warehouse Clearance: 12 March 2011

Official Warehouse Sales Day 3:

Earlier morning was stuck with something.. so was unable to go to the warehouse sales on time at 9:00 AM. But reporting from the warehouse sales is still on-going by my fellow friends.

Approximated Time:

10:30 AM - My friend sms me saying that the Endless Waltz HG 1/100 Series has been sold @ LITTAK Warehouse at the price RM 67.. the models are Wing Custom Zero, Sandrock, Nataku, Heavy Arms , Death Scythe. Tall Geese is a very special model selling at RM 83

11:30 AM - The same friend of my sms me saying that he had left the warehouse and the Endless Waltz Series stock is going low.

11:35 AM - Another friend of mine sms to me that Kamen Ride Axcel is sold @ LITTAK for RM 173( If not wrong ), and also the Core Fighter is also selling for RM 173

12:30 PM - I was there myself and saw they restocking the Endless Waltz HG Series.. 1 Big Pile!... I think seldom got people buy coz maybe waiting for MG..

01:00 PM - I saw there was many restocking for all the previous few days ago gunpla.. example, MG Force Impulse - RM 140 , MG Gouf 2.0 - RM 126, RG Zaku - RM 83, HG 00 Qan(T) - RM 53.. and many others

02:00 PM to 04:00 PM - I was out for COD/Delivering/Postage to my buyers for the Items that I sold.. so, no friends SMS me, means no new items.

05:00 PM - I went back to LITTAK, and saw they take out MG Red Frame(No Clear Parts) - RM 166, and MG Blue Frame - RM 160 to sell.. MG 00 Qan(T) - RM 150, MG Death Scythe Hell Custom - RM 150.

05:30 PM - I check around for Meteor Unit but all fully sold!.. I left the warehouse with HG 00 Qan(T) and also HG Extream Gundam :-) Helping a good friend to buy..


Short Summary:
1/100 Tallgeese III -RM 83
1/48 Rx78 - RM 258
1/48 Zaku - RM 258
PG MKII - RM 496

Cheers,
bZai

3 comments:

Unknown said...

just when want to get DS Hell, they don't have, and later they take out... huhuhu ... very sad...

Beyond said...

Just got my meteor unit xDD
Thanks to my friend !!
I'm looking for 1/100 endless waltz kits (sand rock, tallgese and etc) too but no luck though zzz...

Nicholas said...

hehe.. Beyond, are you Yap? LOL... Actually I was about to take the meteor unit edi.. but my friend say his friend actually want it :).. cheers!