Saturday, March 10, 2012

LITTAK Warehouse Sales 2012 [10 March]

Dear Gunpla lovers/Plamo lovers,

I went to the warehouse sales around 13:00 pm to 15:00 pm, just to see what items had been restock.. well, most of them are the same and nothing much interesting that caught my eyes yet at the moment. But I heard 1 of the staff say that tomorrow, they will throw out all the cheap cheap stuff to clear off.. So I will try to go there as soon as possible to see what stuff that they will be throwing out.

Well, I just hope it's something good and cheap. As for today, I've manage to grab a 2 in 1 Sangokuden gundam which is clear version for the price of RM 15. I also grab one LBX Perseus for myself.. I felt that most of the design in LBX start to repeat themself, so I did not take buy anymore.

LBX PERSEUS - RM 36

Gundam Sangokuden Cao Cao and Shiba Clear version - RM 15

Well, here're some pictures update of the restock done.


For MG Blue Duel ~ the price went up RM 1 from Thursday. Now the price is RM 152


MG Exia, price is RM 136


LITT TAK just restock their Gundam Crossbone Full Cloth


I just saw this La GoWe.. it's nice doggy!.

LITT TAK even restock their Thousand Sunny with water effect.


They bring in Char Zaku RG for RM 90 also.


MG Crossbone ver ka is sold at RM 126, only left 1 piece.. wow, better grab it soon while stock last..

Cheers,
bZai

No comments: