Friday, March 9, 2012

LITTAK Warehouse Sales 2012 [9 March]

Dear Gunpla lovers/Plamo lovers,

As for today I did not go to the warehouse sales, but I will still post something that I know from other source that I had found all around me.

As from one of the Lowyat forummer, he had shared the price list that he knew over so, I just copy paste here, and here goes..

HG AC Shining Gundam - RM54
HGUC Hyaku Shiki - RM56
HG Seed Justice Gundam (new packing edition) - RM54
PG Strike Freedom - RM900
RG Zaku - RM90
MG NT-1 Alex - RM107
NG 1/100 OO Raiser RM126
MG Figurise Kamen Rider Double Luna Trigger - RM136

Loose packed assembled Sangoukuden SDs - RM10 each

Special Sangoukuden Diorama and Assembled Kits set with a glass case - RM300

For those who doesn't know what at this current warehouse sales, there're new ships and submarine for sell, than I here I will show the pictures of the products sold.

It's from One Piece Story Line.




Thousand Sunny - Sold at RM 58.00 each




Traflagar-Laws - Sold at RM 58.00 each

As for the eExploring Lab, they had first come out with the space suit guy and now then, they come out with submarine, well this Shinkai 6500 is quite pricy.. it's sold at the price RM 170.00




[Latest News]

Currently Litt Tak warehouse is having promotion for SD Sangokuden Gundam

17:06: Going cheap.. for Sangokuden Gundam

1) Regular Price : 3,500 yen but now sell at RM 45
user posted image

2) Regular Price : 2,000 yen but now sell at RM 25
user posted image

3) Regular Price : 2,000 yen but now sell at RM 25
user posted image


Cheers,
bZai

No comments: