Friday, March 30, 2012

Sinanju Logo Stand

Dear all Gunpla Fans,

Lately my supplier had bring in a very special stand for Sinanju Lover :-) It's basically design for Sinanju, but I think for any ZEON units area also fine to fit it onto.

Basically it's a stand/holder for the MG 1/100 or HG 1/100-1/144 scale model. And it comes with Red color only.. Well, here's the picture below and some review that I had done on it.

~Here Goes~
This is new in package!

The simple easy to understand manual!

The Base of the stand!

The runner for the stand to hold the MG/HG ZEON units

The stand after assembled!

Stand holder, have to be extra careful as it's quite fragile! Those who have huge strength, big muscle guy ~ handle this with care, like holding a baby.. Else too much force, you might break it!

The connector, act as the holder for the mecha/units!

Finishing Product after assembling.. QC Pass!

Finishing Product!

This is just for the sack of fun!.. but it's just an Idea if you decided to draw and do an Iron On your shirt :)

I hope this short review is good enough for everyone. Basically it's a very simple stand, and also very nice to be customized base on own liking.

P/S: Where to look for it? Yes, I'm selling, so Just drop me an email for further info or call me, to ask for the price. [Find me in the sales section in this blog]

Cheers,
bZai

2 comments:

shahtheguiltygardener said...

Hi, nice stand there, im very interested on that. may i know the full detail? like the price, and if u can COD or bank in money to u? drop me an email, shahrirlim@gmail.com

bZai said...

PM Replied :)