Saturday, March 31, 2012

R Center Nightingale Unboxing

Dear  Fellow Gunpla/Mecha lover, Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm here to present to you my new toy~ :-) that I've added into my collection today!.. Actually I had already got this new toy the night before yesterday, but due to working overtime at my supporting client side, so I have to start playing with it late.. Well, so without further much elaboration on my personnel stuff, here I present to you the R-Center Nightingale 1/100 Scale..

I will be doing a WIP for this kit.. I really love this kit very very very much!.. so for those who really like this kit, do share out this post, and also do join in to follow up my WIP post for this kit.. :-)

The Box Art First Look!

The Box Art Side Look!

Size Comparison Side By Side View

Size Comparison Top View

Size Comparison Side Box View

Size Comparison Side Box View

Size Comparison Side Box View

R-Center Unboxing!

The Runners and Free Gift for First Batch

More Detailing on the Runner

More Detail on the Free Gift and Manual

The Runners

Exclusive Premium Free Gift from R-Center!
First Batch Only!!!

Guess What's it? 

Unboxing of the Free Gift! - You Get Lots of Metal Thruster

Thank You R-Center!.. This Metal Thruster cost
around RM 10 per piece!..
Here's like easily more than 20 pieces 

The Manual!

Runner #1

Runner #2

Runner #3

Runner #4

Runner #5

Runner #6

Runner #7

Runner #8

Runner #9

Runner #10

Runner #11

Runner #12

Runner #13

Runner #14

Runner #15

Runner #16

Runner #17

Runner #18

R-Center Brand is on every single runners - Red

R-Center Brand is on every single runners - Grey

R-Center Brand is on every single runners - White

Before Assembled ~ Getting Ready to Go Into My
Workshop!
Well, I will begin my operation Nightingale Installation Work In Progress as soon as I done my Lunch and also the COD with 1 of my fellow customer.

P/S: For those who are interested to know if this kit is worth to get or not ~ Please don't miss this WIP.

Cheers,
bZai

2 comments:

MyKy said...

hohoho.. let's see who finish snap-fit their kits first :p

bZai said...

HoHoHo :)

MyKy, I can't and never finish on time 1 :) haha